To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eden Prairie, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chemist - Entry-Level HPLC
Pace Analytical • Eden Prairie, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Candidate will perform analytical testing to support product development of latex coatings for the medical device industry. Analytical lab or undergrad research experience is necessary, but fresh grads are encouraged to apply!Responsibilities
- Follow established methods to complete routine testing
- Provide routine testing of customer products using HPLC and UPLC
- Complete non-chromatographic tests such as: drug content, drug impurities, water content, dose content uniformity (DCU), through life testing, next generation impactor (NGI), particle size, spray pattern, microscopic appearance in support of stability, and other studies for development of an inhalation product
- Troubleshoot instrumentation as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related science
- 0-2 years of lab experience
- HPLC experience (through undergraduate research or internship) preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines, multitask, and be flexible with changing priorities
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Minitab)