$250 Sign-On Bonus! Additional $250 bonus after 6 months!
MHA in Ulster County, Inc. has six full-time (37.5 hours per week) Residential Coordinator positions available. The Residential Coordinator assists in the planning and implementation of a rehabilitative, high expectancy program, and individually designed service plans for the adult population with mental illness and secondary problems in substance abuse, residing in one of MHA's residential programs. These services will be individualized and client centered to enhance the functioning levels and quality of life of the client population. The position provides case management services to adults living in our residential program and teaches life skills that prepares them to live more independently in the community.
Available full-time Schedules are: Sunday -Thursday 1pm-9:15pm, Tuesday - Saturday 1pm-9:15pm, Tuesday - Saturday 8am-4pm, Sunday - Thursday 8a-4p, and Sunday - Thursday 2pm-10:15pm.
- The Coordinator is responsible for writing individual service plans, service plan reviews, monthly progress notes, facilitating support team meetings, and completing all admission and discharge paperwork.
- Additional responsibilities include daily progress notes, goal contacts and supervising medication administration.
- The Residential Coordinator ensures consumers obtain proper medical care and linking consumers with vocational and educational opportunities within the community.
- This individual must have excellent writing, computer, organizational, and interpersonal skills and must be able to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Interested candidates must have a Bachelor???s degree in a Human Services related field; or an Associates??? Degree in a Human Services related field and 3 years of experience in Human Services; or a High School Diploma and 5 years of experience in Human Services.
- Must have a clean, valid NYS driver???s license with 3 years driving experience.
Mental Health Act