To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Worth, TX
- Dallas NISD Driver 423
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
School Bus Driver
MV Transportation • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
$1,000 Annual Safety Bonus!
SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS
RELIANT TRANSPORTATION is NOW HIRING FOR NORTHWEST ISD in JUSTIN, TEXAS
HIRING EVENTS EVERY WEDNESDAY! 9 am - 3 pm
INTERVIEW - APPLY - RECEIVE AN OFFER THE SAME DAY!
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Monday through Friday: 8 am - 3 pm
Application/Training Location: 1901 Texan Dr., Justin, TX 76247
We want YOU to join our TEAM - Drive into your CAREER today!
** Brand new fleet with air conditioning and back up cameras **
- Safely transport the students of Northwest ISD to and from school, mid-days, field trips and special events
- Establish and maintain good rapport with students, faculty and staff providing excellent customer service
- Report any concerns with student management and/or maintenance to local leadership for support and resolution
- Maintain a professional appearance (colored uniform shirts provided)
- Pass DPS written exams for CDL Drivers (P & S endorsements) prior to starting classroom training
- Attend on-site paid training (two to three weeks)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Have a safe driving history
- Understand, speak and follow written and oral instructions in English
- Able to pass a DOT physical, drug screen and background qualifications process
- Be available for training during the summer (one to three weeks depending on experience)
Questions??? Or to make an appointment, please call:
Recruiter MV/Reliant, (817) 698-1476
Can't stop by? Please apply online at: careers.mvtransit.com
Reliant Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.