General Office ClerkCompensation:
Are you highly motivated to succeed? Are you a self-starter? Let's get you started in the perfect position for you! We have an Administrative Assistant position available - ready for you to jump right in and own processes, provide organization, order, and help others. This role is essential to the success of the business and team. What does the Administrative Assistant role offer you? It's a long-term contract opportunity located in Riverdale, Iowa! Not only are you engaging in administrative supportive tasks, you are what will keep the team motivated and moving towards goals and wins!
So, what are your responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant role? Let's dive right in!
- Providing rapid, accurate, and confidential duties / service to support the activities of the Finishing and Metal Supply Department
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate reports as required
- Update various metrics on a monthly basis
- Take a leading role in initiating and recommending administrative improvements + Formulate and implement office procedures.
- Maintain Personnel files and training records • Enter training records • Conduct LAN Administrator and SharePoint duties • Assist Environmental and Quality Systems Specialists by updating and maintaining controlled documents
- Input and update department DI system information
- Participate in department EHS audits and checks
- Manage logistics for onboarding new employees to department + Set up and organize departmental meetings
- Coordinate United Way & other events (Like the Christmas Basket event and the 25 year Club celebrations)!
In the role as the Administrative Assistant you are the glue that keeps the department moving. Ready to take charge and seize this opportunity? Call our Talent Manager, Cassandra or Chelsea today at
Basic requirements for the Administrative Assistant position:
- 1 year of Office Clerk experience
- Strong communication and social skills
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Ability to navigate basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Ability to multi-task
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant
for more information.
- Microsoft Share Point
- Information Technology