To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6802 Paragon Place
Richmond, VA 23230
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Grace Hospice • Richmond, VA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Grace Hospice, our mission is for each employee to treat every patient as their own treasured loved one, providing care that affords a quality of life that outweighs quantity of days, and supports caregivers as their hearts find healing.
Our program ensures that our patients will spend the final days of their journey in comfort and with dignity. If you are caring, compassionate, and have a true desire to help others, becoming a member of the Grace Hospice team may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Some of the benefits and advantages of working with Grace Hospice Include:
- Grace Hospice is CHAP accredited and we are Members of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization.
- We invest in our employees’ career development and growth.
- Comprehensive orientation programs for new hires
- Leadership Academy meetings held off-site regularly for continuous development of our site leadership team members (Office Manager, CS, DCS, and Administrator).
- Grace offers advancement opportunities.
- Grace Hospice has 27 locations across the U.S. and we are growing! This growth creates additional advancement opportunities for strong performers.
- We provide an innovative healthcare environment offering a clinical ladder.
- Grace is founded firmly on five pillars of excellence: People, Service, Quality, Finance, and Growth.
- Our environment offers collaboration and provides tools and programs to enhance our team’s ability to provide excellent care.
- Our point-of-care system is state of the art: HomeCare HomeBase.
- Employees have access to referring physicians and other professional resources on a daily basis.
- Inter-disciplinary Team conferences are held regularly to discuss and optimize patient care.
- Our ‘Meaningful Memories’ program is in development to provide exceptional patient experiences.
The Office Manager is responsible for assisting in managing the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with payroll process
- Provides leadership in strategic and long range planning
- Assures that sufficient financial resources are generated and finances are managed effectively
- Provides direction by monitoring and supporting organizational efforts to constantly improve the quality of services and customer/patient satisfaction
- Assures quality of workplace and improving levels of employee morale and productivity
- Provides day to day support and assists with the acquisition of supplies for the office
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma
- Health care experience that has included opportunities to apply principles and practices of service provision in the home
- Health care experience which has provided opportunity to develop and refine administrative and managerial skills