$16.00 to $18.00 hourly
If you're looking for an Administrative Assistant position that involves a lot of mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, this could be the job for you! If you're results-oriented and looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, you might be the person OfficeTeam is looking for to perform various administrative and office support duties. Anyone who is deeply passionate about growing their Administrative Assistant career will be excited about this position. If you're looking for a job in the Rochester, New York area, consider this short-term temporary Administrative Assistant position.
How you will make an impact
- Provide help when needed with various projects for other employees
- Handle telephone calls
- Receive and direct visitors
- Complete word processing, filing, and faxing
- Skills in internet research
- Solid computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment, we would love to hear from you! An applicant will be selected by the end of the week. Apply today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.