HotFoot Recruiters – Effective. Efficient. Talent Placement.
HotFoot Recruiters would like to announce the following opportunity available for immediate consideration.
Inventory Control Specialist
The Inventory Control Specialist will maintain accurate inventory levels and ensure inventory is available for use.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigate discrepancies and inventory shortages
- Run inventory reports for management as needed
- Ensure all inventory items are received and store appropriately
- Develop ways to dispose of or sell obsolete inventory
- Work closely with all other departments as needed
- Ensure inventory counts are completed regularly and report to management
- Train others in cycle counting and inventory control
- File claims with manufacturers or sellers for defective products
- Instruct on how and where to return defective products
- Review inventory balances and count stock
- Identify inefficiencies in computer systems that could be improved
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Training, Experience, Skills)
- HS diploma or GED – AA in business preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience in inventory control or in distribution
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing conditions
- Works well under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in use of PC's and computer software programs.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Work is typical office environment.
- Candidate must be capable of regular office hours at a desk, in an office, in front of a computer, and on the telephone.
About Hotfoot Recruiters:
HotFoots approach is simple. We put People First. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. Our company was founded on the belief that the world is full of extremely talented people that may need a simple connection like HotFoot Recruiters to prove themselves to quality employers. HotFoot is an Arizona based company that has been providing talent placement solutions nationally for over 10 years. With additional offices in Wisconsin, Iowa and Flagstaff, Arizona; HotFoot provides recruiting services for companies of all sizes. Learn more at HotFootrecruiters.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider application without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.