Genesis10 is seeking a Data Entry Specialist for a contract position with our client in Wayzata, MN.
- Review, assess, research and enter data
- Review vendor data in existing or legacy system (JDE), Identify missing data and perform internet research to find missing data (Example; complete missing zip codes)
- Collect all vendor data and enter into new system (SAP) via Excel template
- Assure each individual vendor data file is complete and accurately recorded in new system to complete migration
- Provide consistent accurate and reliable project support for the length of the project assignment
- High school degree with some post-secondary education or training or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 1 to 2 + years of experience in Data entry
- Minimum of 1 to 2 + years with PC applications; including Excel
- Prior Experience is similar project support; Data migration or data management efforts
- Good communicator, people agility, good collaboration skills, team and delivery focused, accountability, ability to work well with partly remote team
- Accurate data entry
- PC skills including some exposure-experience with Excel
- Attention to detail and ability to perform repetitive tasks with accuracy
- Good communicator, with collaboration skills, team and delivery focused
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”