Vermilion Behavioral Health Systems provides a comprehensive benefits package which currently include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Excellent training program
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national family of hospitals and facilities
SHIFTS AND HOURS:
We are a 24/7 hospital while the work hours are traditionally 8a-5p, you may we asked to work weekends from time to time. We do offer work life balance as well as vacation, sick, extended sick, and personal days off.
- Apply psychotherapeutic techniques and interventions in the delivery of services to individuals and families for the purpose of treating such diagnosed emotional and behavioral disorders.
- Conduct a psychosocial assessment and develop an initial discharge plan.
- Conduct individual, group or family sessions as appropriate for the treatment plan of the patient.
- Provide initial treatment planning for patient based on assessment and coordinate any additional services needed, revising as necessary.
- Maintain documentation of therapy services provided to each patient according to facility and professional standards and revising as indicated by facility or professional standard.
- Maintain a caseload as assigned.
- Participate in treatment team meetings and collaborate with other staff to facilitate services for the patient, as appropriate to their treatment plan.
- May provide these services in an inpatient or outpatient setting.
- May perform case management, discharge or after care planning as needed.
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers always. When patient needs are not met, acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient safety is a top priority.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Radiation Treatment Planning