Hardware and Home Improvement (HHI) is a major manufacturer and supplier of residential locksets, residential builders' hardware, faucets, and commercial locksets and doors, with a portfolio of renowned brands, including Kwikset®, Weiser®, Baldwin®, National Hardware®, Stanley®, FANAL®, Pfister™, EZSET®, and Tell. HHI is a leader in its key markets with #1 positions in U.S. residential locksets (Kwikset), Canada residential locksets (Weiser), U.S. luxury locksets (Baldwin), and U.S. builders' hardware (Stanley-National Hardware), #2 in Mexico residential hardware (Fanal), #3 in U.S. retail plumbing (Pfister), and #1 in U.S. retail commercial locksets. Headquartered in Orange County, California, HHI has a global sales force and operates manufacturing and distribution facilities in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Asia. HHI is a division of Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
Responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting supply chain reports across Spectrum HHI. Conducts supply chain related analyses and data extracts and comparisons as requested.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
(50%) Analyzing / Data Science
- Researches and implements new statistical methodologies as needed for demand or supply planning.
- Identifies relevant data sources to analyze and presents stories or ideas in a clear manner.
- Measures key process metrics and monitors impacts to key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Keeps current with best supply chain practices and data mining techniques.
- Participates in designing and testing various tools & reports measuring supply chain key performance indicators (KPIs) that drive optimal business results.
- Provides ongoing support to supply chain related reports after implementation.
- Works closely with key customers to define and implement enhancements to existing reports.
(10%) Other / As Needed
Education and Experience Profile
- 1 year of experience in Supply Chain
- Associates Degree Required
Preferred but not required:
- Bachelor's degree desired, preferably in Engineering/ Operations/ Supply Chain Management/Mathematics
- APICS CPIM or CSCP Certification
- Understanding of technology tools that enable demand planning and reporting; exposure to MFG PRO, JDA, or SAP preferred.
- Strong analytical abilities and advanced MS Excel skills, including pivot charts, VLOOKUP and experience with very large data sets.
- Familiarity with ERP or MRP systems (exposure to MFG PRO, JDA, or SAP is a plus).
- Knowledge of SQL or other data management tools (e.g., Access) a plus.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong mathematical / statistical abilities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job/classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Spectrum Brands is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Supply Chain Management
Material Requirements Planning
Attention To Detail