You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Patient Finance Representative
This position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to the patients by phone and email and supporting the Patient Finance Managers with day-to-day responsibilities. This position is responsible for assuring responses to patients are timely, insurance benefits are entered into the patients chart and benefits are verified prior to any appointments. This position will report directly to the Director of Patient Financial Services.
- Respond to internal and external phone calls regarding patient finance needs.
- Create appropriate notes in patient’s account regarding nature of the call and conversation; complete all follow-up as needed.
- Respond to and triage patient finance problems.
- Respond to incoming patient emails on financial matters triaging any non-financial needs or questions.
- Answer all “Ask a Staff” inquiries and other communication from the patient portal.
- Upload patient insurance information in a timely manner.
- Verify insurance benefits in order of appointment.
- Send new patient template e-mail explaining costs and insurance participation.
- Collect and verify patient payment information.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, tasks, duties, or responsibilities that are required of this position. Duties, responsibilities, tasks, and activities of this position are subject to change at any time with or without notice.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to adjust to changing demands.
- Ability to communicate and exchange accurate information with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to exhibit courteous, compassionate and respectful treatment with all individuals at all times.
- Strong ability and willingness to participate as a team player and be willing to perform duties of others as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate's degree, preferred.
- Customer service experience, required
- Insurance and billing experience, preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Prolonged period of preparing and analyzing data and figures.
- Professional office environment with daily use of standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, and scanner.
CCRM is an industry-leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovation technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis. CCRM is proud to assist in building all kinds of families.
CCRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
Compensation & Benefits
CCRM proudly offers a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
All offers of employment by this employer are conditional upon the incumbent’s successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including a criminal background check, drug screen, educational and prior employment verification, professional reference checks, and verification of the incumbent’s eligibility and authorization to work in the United States.
- Attention To Detail
- Audio Equipments
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3984142565
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.