Kforce has a client in search of a Data Ingest Engineer in McLean, Virginia (VA).
We need an experienced back end developer who will use their passion to guide a development team to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. This is an opportunity to help your customer overcome their most difficult challenges using the latest architectural approaches like microservices, Cloud technologies, and continuous delivery and automation alongside open source frameworks and tools like Apache NiFi, Docker, Spring Boot, and Apache Spark.
By creating a custom ingest pipeline to a Big Data platform with consistent performance and scalability, you will directly impact an intelligence-driven and threat-focused national security organization by providing advanced data discovery, analytics, exploitation, and visualization capabilities through application development and tool integration. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. Join us as we build systems to change intelligence-driven and threat-focused national security organization for the better.
- BA or BS degree
- 4 years of experience with programming and software development
- 3+ years of experience with PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle, XML, and XSLT
- 1 year of experience with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL)
- Experience with implementing automated build and deployment pipelines and supporting platforms
- Experience with troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Search (Computer Science)
Sql (Programming Language)