To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
555 Executive Pl
Fayetteville, NC 28305
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CNA Certified Nurse Assistant
Home Instead Senior Care • Fayetteville, NC
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CNA’s to join our team and mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults. Our services allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. Serving Fayetteville, Stedman, Raeford, Falcon, Fort Bragg, Linden, Pope AFB, Spring Lake, Wade, Hope Mills, Sanford, Cameron, Lillington, Dunn.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, and incontinence care
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Respite care
- Must have CNA and CPR certification
- Must enjoy working with and caring for seniors in an honest, dignified, and respectful manner
- Must be able to communicate with clients in a clear and congenial manner
- Must have a clear criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Must have own vehicle, a valid driver's license, and valid auto insurance under own name
What we offer to you:
- Verification of hours for state certification
- Flexible hours
- One-on-one client/CAREGiver environment with an emphasis on relationships
- Competitive wage starting at $9.50 per hour
- Benefits available to those who qualify! Offering 401Ks, Aflac supplemental insurance, and minimum essential health coverage.
- Part-time employment
- Excellent training programs
- Friendly, caring, professional, and supportive staff
If you think you might be a good fit with our team, please apply at homeinstead.com/647. After you submit your application, look for a confirmation email that includes a link to an assessment. After you submit your assessment, we will review your application. Thanks for your time and interest, we look forward to hearing from you!
Starting wage is $9.50 per hour.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.