Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a caring and compassionate ON-CALL CNA to join our team and mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults.? This is a busy job that requires constant communication with our office staff and our clients. If you like a quiet, steady work environment - this is not the job for you. If you like talking to people, helping seniors, and have a passion for training new CAREGivers, then perhaps, this could be a good fit for you!
• Guaranteed hours
• Assist with covering call-off shifts
• Provide training for new CAREGivers
• Introduce CAREGivers to new clients
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Assistance with bathing, grooming, and incontinence care
• Alzheimer’s and dementia care
• Respite care
• Must have a minimum of 3 years CNA experience
• Must have current CNA
• Must enjoy working with and caring for seniors in an honest, dignified, and respectful manner
• Must be able to communicate with clients and caregivers in a clear and congenial manner
• Must have a clear criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
• Must have own vehicle, a valid driver's license, and valid auto insurance under own name
What we offer to you:
• Guaranteed hours!
• Verification of hours for state certification
• Flexible hours
• One-on-one client/CAREGiver environment with an emphasis on relationships\\
• Competitive hourly wage
• Benefits available to those who qualify! Offering 401Ks, Aflac supplemental insurance, and minimum essential health coverage.
• Part-time employment
• Excellent training programs
• Friendly, caring, professional, and supportive staff
If you think you might be a good fit with our team, please apply at homeinstead.com/647. Thank you for your time and interest, we look forward to hearing from you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Caring For People With Dementia