To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burlingame, CA 94010
- Fion Hu
- Phone: 650-343-5111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Randstad USA • Burlingame, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Leading Transportation company on the Peninsula is looking to bring on a temporary Staff Accountant for 3 months to support to Accounting department. Staff Accountant will report to Senior Accountant and play a significant role in accounting operations. Staff Accountant will assist with daily transactional activities and monthly general ledger duties and quarterly close procedures. Staff Accountant will be a team player and have an excellent ability to prioritize tasks.
location: Burlingame, California
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- General daily and monthly accounting functions, including preparing and posting journal entries, account reconciliations and cost allocations
- Interface with other departments to determine monthly accruals and other monthly journal entries.
- Perform monthly reconciliations and account analysis for balance sheet accounts and certain expense accounts
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements. Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close
- Assist with preparation and coordination of year-end audit procedures with external auditor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Assist in the development and documentation of business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- 2 years of experience in Accounting
Click to apply.
skills: General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.