To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hooksett, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Workforce Representative - Hooksett, NH
UnitedHealth Group • Hooksett, NH
Posted 25 days ago
The primary function for this position is to assume a proactive role in ensuring workflow efficiencies throughout the department and providing administrative support to the functions within it. This position is responsible for inventory management including prioritizing work, managing turnaround times, and ensuring the needs of our customers are met. This is a paperless process and requires Excel skills as well as a familiarity with using access databases and SharePoint. The ideal candidate for this position will be a self - starter who can excel in the areas of time management, multitasking and managing priorities. In this dynamic role, there is a great deal of communication with both our internal customers as well as with our internal and external business partners. There will be many occasions where difficult (time sensitive) communication to management and executive level leadership is required in order to meet our business goals. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are necessary.
- Batch, assign, and close out work via MS Access, SharePoint, and other applications.
- Actively manage inventory for both on-shore and off-shore teams within required turnaround times.
- Run & format reports, both internal and external.
- Demonstrate great depth of knowledge/skills in own function
- Solve moderately complex problems on their own as well as with your team
- Plans prioritize, organize and complete work to meet established objectives – flexible and able to work on competing priorities - Able to multi-task between tasks and assigning out inventory as needed
- Work within a small team that is composed of different skill sets and backgrounds.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Scope and Guidelines:
- Form a cohesive relationship with Enrollment Leadership, as well as leadership in other depts.
- Maintain teamwork to increase department accuracy, productivity and morale
- Seek ways to improve department processes
- Seek ways to increase self-value which will have a positive effect on the department, leadership and organization.
- Skillfully document process
- Effectively assess employee resources, strengths and competencies
- Demonstrate a strong power of analytical reasoning
- Excel in effective and positive communications
- Skillful meeting participant
- Encourage open communication to achieve mutual understandings
- Effectively communicate management decisions to achieve understanding and acceptance
- Project self-confidence, authority and enthusiasm
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting the audience for confidential issues
- Accomplish results without creating friction
- View new assignments as an opportunity for growth
- Accept full responsibility for results
- Follow-up on all issues as appropriate
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ year of experience in an administrative role in an office environment
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Word (ability to create edit documents), Excel (ability to create and edit spreadsheets), Outlook (ability to create and edits e-mails), SharePoint (ability to create, edit and save)
- Previous experience with Microsoft Access (ability to create, edit and work with databases)
- Available to work 40 hours per week within the operating hours of the site (Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional required overtime or weekends.
- Agile thinker, pleasant demeanor, proactive approach to tasks, desire to grow within the department
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, UnitedHealth Group, Hooksett, NH, Workforce, Representative, Access, Sharepoint