Associate Creative Director
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly talented Associate Creative Director to perform all tasks related to graphic design in support of IN Connected Marketing Services efforts. Assists the Creative Director and other members of the creative team partnering with account leaders in strategic thinking efforts to define project assignments and develop and execute creative solutions.
Bring your skills and build your career with IN Connected Marketing Services, the marketing division of the Company, where our focus is on influencing buyer behavior and driving sales through shopper marketing, experiential marketing, in-store event services and more. We form close relationships with leading brands and retailers that matter most. Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Establish, manage, and maintain the creative direction and goals for specific projects ensuring they fit the Client, brand, and business objectives.
- Manage projects from beginning through completion ensuring all deliverables are met.
- Develop and execute creative solutions of the highest standard.
- Mentor Jr. team members to assure achievable workload balance, effective challenges for each member’s skill level, and career development.
- Provide guidance to the Creative team relative to the team’s knowledge and understanding of the Client’s business and marketing needs and situations.
- Manage fiscal job budgets and utilization of all team members to prepare reports as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Graphic Design, Communications, Journalism or equivalent job-related experience is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in the industry
- 5+ years of experience in consumer products, media, or agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically with the ability to make oral presentations
- Skill in supervising to include delegating responsibility, training and evaluating the performance
- Ability to effectively utilize MAC computers and current fluency in relevant computer programs such as: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXPress, Acrobat, and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Entourage)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-220825
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Solutions was formed in October 1997 to combine the strongest sales and marketing agents in the country. AS's goal was to become the leading sales and marketing agency serving the consumer packaged goods industry. Over a period of three years, twenty-one Tier I companies throughout North America joined Advantage and by April 2000, the goal was achieved.
View the full profile
Today, AS represents over 1,200 clients. The combined operations of Advantage have a revenue base that exceeds $700 million with an associate base that exceeds 12,900 persons. Some of our top clients include SC Johnson, Unilever, Quaker/Tropicana/Gatorade, Schering Plough Health Care, GlaxoSmithKline, Church & Dwight, and Del Monte. The growth of Advantage has been dramatic, reflecting the changing industry in which it competes. As few as ten years ago, there were approximately 2,500 competitors, consisting of local and regional sales agencies. The industry has consolidated to about 500 companies today, and of these 500, there are only three companies that currently provide national coverage with a broad array of services. Advantage Solutions consolidated its member-based organization in June 2004. Our structure enables us to capitalize on new areas for expansion, and to offer our clients and associates unparalleled opportunities for growth. Advantage has established itself in the industry as a dominant player with significant momentum. This has provided a substantial competitive advantage in securing new business and provides the requisite financial strength to invest in leading edge technology and infrastructure to meet the expanding needs of its clients.
AS has one of the most complete technological solutions in the industry that maintains the pace of new innovation. This emphasis on new technology has given Advantage the unique ability to meet the needs of national and global clients which did not exist a few years ago. AS's philosophy also includes fostering a "learning environment." Advantage provides extensive training and development programs and prioritizes a culture focused on performance development management. Coupled with a strong management team, AS is confident of its ability to effectively compete in the global marketplace.