CLOUD SOLUTION ARCHITECT
You will be working on the next generation of Extron software, working side by side with a cross functional team of product owners, quality assurance, sales support and engineers. This candidate will be responsible for the overall development and design of a robust, scalable, and cloud based platform. You will be expected to actively contribute your knowledge of modern software development techniques and technology. This will require the ability to design services that use the latest in available technologies and architecture to produce services that meet customers' demands in a fast moving environment. We are looking for sharp, disciplined, and self-motivated individuals who have a passion for utilizing the cloud solutions from Amazon Web Services to solve real business problems for our customers. Requirements:
- B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience
- 5+ years project experience building and designing cloud-based solutions.
- 3+ years architecting, implementing and supporting Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery principles, patterns and usage.
- Ability to adapt the role of architect to a modern DevOps environment with both pre and post development engagements.
- Participate with a cross department-functional team to establish a cloud operational governance framework.
- Strong understanding of Domain Driven Design and the ability to apply it to new domains.
- Hands on knowledge of Event-Driven systems and architecture.
- Basic understanding of compliance as it relates to the cloud covering vertical market and sovereign regulations.
- Extensive experience building and architecting HTTP REST interfaces.
- Proven experience developing systems based on patterns of microservices .
- Demonstrable experience working with container manage platforms and runtimes.
- Familiar with security requirements and compliance covering both infrastructure, incident response, forensics and cloud native architecture.
- Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques.
- Experience designing security from both a cloud architecture and infrastructure.
- Experience with networking principles and technologies (DNS, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies).
- Provide cloud technology training and education to cross functional teams and management.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with IoT
- Automation experience with Terraforms, Cloud Formation, Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Container orchestration using OpenShift, Kubernetes, ECS.
- AWS: Certified Solutions Architect.
Internet Of Things (Io T)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 1439
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.