Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for a Sales Operations professional with a background in both data analytics and sales process / culture. The Sales Success Manager will need to be the subject matter expert and resource for analyzing, synthesizing, and communicating CRM and sales process analytics and insights throughout the organization. This roll will act as the product owner of the CRM. This is a highly visible role throughout the sales organization, working with all sales channels to improve sales processes and reporting. This roll will support business decisions through the effective use of data and assist in the continuous improvement and expansion of our company wide cutting-edge CRM platform. Additionally, this roll will assist in the development of sales and customer analytics to enable Sinclair to create predictive and prescriptive tools for our sales force, improving both sales and the servicing of our customers’ needs.
- Play an integral part continued development, management, and administration of Sinclair’s enterprise-wide CRM platform.
- Own the CRM data structure and be the company’s expert for CRM integrations and data analysis
- Become an expert on Sinclair’s Sales Team’s roles and strategy
- Design and develop reporting for the CRM for both managers and sales representatives
- Identify and pursue opportunities to drive iterative process improvements in both technology and policy
- Assist in crafting sales policies and procedures to streamline sales effectiveness
- Oversee data governance in the CRM
- All other duties as assigned
- BA or BS degree, preferably in Finance, Business, Statistics or similar technical field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales Operations, sales management, or data analytics
- Strong understanding of CRM system, customer analytics, and data governance
- Proficient in SQL, some exposure to Python/R, strong data analysis skills
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically Excel
- Experience with BI tools and reporting tools (i.e. Cognos & Power BI)
- Strong organization, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team at all levels of an organization to obtain knowledge that facilitates resolution
- Media Sales experience a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
- Data Analysis
- Sales Management
- Sales Operations
- Sales Process
- Reporting Tools
- Process Improvements (Business)