To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sierra Vista, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Help Desk Coordinator, Sr
Chenega Corporation • Sierra Vista, AZ
Posted 11 days ago
Experience - 3 years
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
Customer Service, Information Technology
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CHENEGA IT ENTERPRISE SERVICES, LLC Company Job Title: Help Desk Coordinator, Sr. Clearance: Secret Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ Reports To: Program Manager FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Full Time, Regular Summary: The Help Desk Coordinator, Sr. has overall responsibility for help desk staff and the activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of reported problems. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles project team, assigns individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate resources needed, and develops schedules
- Ensures that all phases of help desk support are coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked, and resolved appropriately
- May maintain responsibility for development, maintenance, and integrity of help desk software.
- Assigns personnel to various operations and directs their activities.
- Reviews and evaluates work and prepares performance reports.
- Performs advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose IT problems on desktop equipment and peripherals, including software and hardware.
- Provides remote and on-site troubleshooting for hardware and software support.
- Troubleshoots and supports Windows operating systems, MAC OS, advanced MS Office product issues, and other IT issues.
- Upgrades software components as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED and 3 years similar experience, OR Associate’s Degree and 2 years’ experience, OR Bachelor’s Degree
- IT Level III required
- iWATCH; AR 25-2 - IA Awareness; AT Level I; Level I OPSEC; CUI; ALMS Security; AHIMA HIPAA – Privacy and Security training required Secret clearance required
- Ability to work shift type schedule
- Leadership and self-direction skills are highly desired. Ability to solve complex problems utilizing creative thinking skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to critically analyze and understand the systems and communicate system requirements to the customer and leadership.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to meet eligibility requirements of a government security clearance for access to classified information
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Job ID: 1900000164
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.