DescriptionREGISTERED NURSEJoin the PruittHealth family, where the health and safety of our workforce is our top priority!
We're not only committed to your career, we're committed to the health and safety of all our nurses. Now is a great time to make a change and join one of the leading providers of post-acute care.PruittHealth will help you conquer your career goals.
At PruittHealth, we are searching for nurses who are committed to serving our residents with care and compassion, and in return, we are committed to supporting your nursing career through annual merit increases, career growth programs, preceptorship, and more. Investing in Our Employee-Partners with Benefits
• Advance pay option
• Annual merit increases
• Relocation opportunities
• Paid onboarding & orientation
• Preceptorship Program & hands-on training
• 24 / 7 direct hotline support
• Nurse Career Growth Program
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
• Access to PruittHealth Foundation & PruittHealth University resources
• Comprehensive health plansResponsibilities
● Commitment to caring for patients and partners
● Proactive, collaborative team member
● Respect and professionalism towards your colleagues in the workplace at all timesQualifications
Active, current, unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state of practiceFamily Makes Us Stronger.
Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now
to get started at PruittHealth!
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Job:
3rd ShiftJob Posting:
Jan 20, 2022, 1:27:20 PM
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Professional Attitude
- Self Motivation