Trillium Staffing, a leader in the staffing industry, is currently seeking a Field Service Technician for a company that is a leader in the design and manufacturing of equipment for the food and dairy industries. This is a Direct Hire position!
This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to travel and who enjoys a fast paced work environment. If you are motivated and like to be on the go, this is the opportunity for you! The Field Service Technician duties include a mixture of work in the shop, as well as daily or overnight travel to customer sites to perform a wide variety of highly technical duties including start-up and repair of complex and sophisticated electronic and mechanical equipment. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic components, RS Logix, Control Logix, Factory Talk ME and servo drives. Must be able to read schematics and wire machines. Travel will include both domestic and international travel. A dairy/cheese company maintenance background would be beneficial.
Standard shop hours for this position, when not traveling, are Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm. Pay is based on experience level and range from $27-32/hour and beyond.
If interested in this opportunity, apply now!
- Associates Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology or equivalent experience in Engineering, Sales, or Technical Support
- At least four years of Electro-Mechanical experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, AC/DC motor control, PLCs, HMIs and Servo Systems.
- Prior Field Service Experience a plus.
- Must have electrical and mechanical trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent customer relations skills including the ability to explain and train.
- Solid written and verbal communication.
- Open to international (5%) and domestic travel (50%)
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.