Kforce has a client immediately seeking a Cloud Security Analyst for their client in Round Rock, TX.
The Cloud Security Analyst will design, develop, configure, and implement solutions to resolve medium to complex technical and business issues related to cyber and information security, identity management, vulnerability management, user access authentication, authorization, user provisioning, and/or role-based access control. They will lead Cyber Incident Response by conducting investigations relating to malware, intrusion, information theft, denial of service, data breaches, and other incidents. The candidate will conduct systems testing to ensure critical vulnerabilities are identified. This person will also implement security improvements by assessing the current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
The successful candidate will design, develop, and implement solutions and metrics to successfully integrate and monitor new information security and identity management systems with the existing architecture. In addition, deploy security policies, investigate and evaluate alerts for malicious file execution attempts, and design enhanced protocols aligned with protecting corporate-wide production systems. The Security Engineer will also lead the root-cause analysis efforts to determine improvement opportunities when failures occur.
- Contribute as lead and SME on incident research and resolution and when appropriate, mentor team members
- Will Lead one or more projects as part of a Security or Security Risk Management team
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for cyber-security and capable of effectively communicating and influencing at all levels of an organization, including senior leadership
- Will coach and mentor IT Security and Compliance Analysts
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience of enterprise-scale information security engineering
- Working knowledge on Security technologies like Vulnerability Management, Identity and access management, Malware Detection, SIEM, DLP, CASB
- Experience with IT operations is also highly desirable
- Foundation in, and in-depth technical knowledge of, security engineering, computer and network security, authentication, security protocols, and applied cryptography
- Understanding of Cloud Security
- Proficient understanding of regulatory and compliance mandates, including but not limited to HIPAA, GDPR, PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley
- Automation knowledge (Python, bash scripting)
- Experienced assessing and reaching out to vendors for needed features via enhancement requests
- Advanced knowledge of Information Security, Governance/Risk/Compliance and Identity Management
- Able to communicate and work with cross-functional teams
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.