To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bethesda, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Sales Executive (Financial Institutions) - Remote
Cardtronics • Bethesda, MD
Posted 14 days ago
**Ideal candidate can live anywhere in the US**
Making ATM cash access convenient where people shop, work, and live, Cardtronics is at the convergence of retailers, financial institutions, prepaid card programs, and the customers they share. Cardtronics provides services to approximately 237,000 ATMs in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Africa. Whether Cardtronics is driving foot traffic for top retailers, enhancing ATM brand presence for card issuers or expanding card holders’ surcharge-free cash access, Cardtronics is convenient access to cash, when and where consumers need it. Cardtronics is where cash meets commerce.
We are looking for Business Development ROCKSTARS who find a way to win. You will contribute to the growth and expansion of the Financial Institution business and Allpoint Network by driving the participation of Mid-Market Banks and Credit Unions in the Allpoint Network and FI product suite.
We work hard. We expect a lot. We reward well. We want the best.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for leading sales to small to medium size financial institutions and act as subject matter expert for sales via strategic partners.
- Manage a complex sale and business matrix that includes our company, consumers, retailers, and financial institutions.
- Create contacts and drive sales process at the senior executive level of the financial institution.
- Lead RFI/RFP efforts as directed.
- Identify market opportunities, cultivate interest, negotiate terms, and close sales.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years consultative sales experience.
- Priority given to candidates with proven track record in driving complex sales / consulting solutions to financial institutions.
- Experience in a consulting or product management capacity a plus.
- Independent thinker, complex problem solver
- Minimal supervision in this role, so self-starter is required.
- Must be results oriented and demonstrate a proven track record of success.
- Ability to provide strategic thought and understand a complex business matrix that includes our company, consumers, merchants, and financial institutions.
- Strong ability to interface with all levels of an organization.
- Expert level computer skills to create and manipulate spreadsheets, presentations, documents and project plans.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral.