Teledyne Reynolds (a business unit of Teledyne Defense Electronics, LLC) has over 60 years of heritage supplying the highest quality, high voltage interconnect solutions to the most demanding of applications in the Military/Defense, High-end Industrial, Medical, Energy and Space industries.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team!
We are truly Everywhereyoulook
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares productions schedules, coordinates materials and flow of work
- Purchases materials to ensure production schedules are met and customer deliveries are on time
- Interfaces with production staff to ensure product build is on schedule and communicates with Operations frequently
- Frequent interaction and collaboration with other functional areas, i.e., Sales, Customer Service to ensure metrics are achieved
- Participates in production meetings and determine lead times, projection / forecast of shipments
- Manages vendor relationships, procures goods and services, including raw materials, tools, parts and supplies to support production schedules
- Works closely with multiple departments to keep them apprised of delivery schedules, quality of product, defects and corrective actions to support Engineering, Production Scheduling and Sales to advise delivery of material relating to production and on time delivery.
- This position will regularly work in excess of 40 hours weekly. Ability to work weekends and evenings when needed for workload is also required.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Business or a related field preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in procurement and working in a manufacturing environment
- Government and aerospace purchasing preferred
- Knowledge and experience to locate additional resources as needed
- Experience in reading blueprints, working with BOM’s and familiarity with an on-line MRP system
- Knowledge with manufacturing of machines parts including time studies, materials and various types of machines/equipment (helpful)
- Procurement and negotiation skills, planning, inventory management and scheduling skills
- Must have good computer skills, Excel, Word
- Must be able to multi-task without losing focus
- Strong logical and prioritizing skills required.This position is not eligible for relocation.
U.S. Person required for this position, includes but is not limited to, U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents
Due to the type of work at the facility and certain access restrictions, successful applicants must be a 'U.S. Person' (US citizens, US nationals, lawful permanent residents, asylees or refugees).
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal,state,or local law. ? If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,please email Email blocked - click to apply
or call Phone number blocked - click to apply
. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.