The Digital Product Manager will own and maintain project plans for websites, web applications, mobile apps, and/or social media programs.
Oversee cross-functional project teams that include clients, business analysts, product quality, developers, and creative resources, to define and execute applicable business and testing requirements. Responsibilities are defined by the project scope, however, primary objectives are consistent: ensure the project is on-budget, on-schedule and on-time. This is a fully remote position.
- Assertively and effectively drive the project workflow, ensuring client deadlines and major milestones are met
- Successfully focus the efforts of the team so that projects are completed within budget and with a minimum of disruption to daily activity of client or agency
- Frequently interact and communicate with client product owners and internal teams to keep abreast of project deliverables’ status
- Closely monitor project scope, schedule and cost, and identify and resolve any risks and/or issues
- Effectively communicate the status of project deliverables, decisions, deadlines, individual tasks, and time tracking to internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitate project meetings, set meeting agendas, capture meeting notes, and track action items to completion
- Assist with scoping and estimation of new projects
- Ability to drive multiple projects (if necessary) and effectively manage time and resources
- Work with experienced account directors who will mentor and support your day-to-day management of projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 2+ years of experience coordinating and delivering digital projects including, but not limited to websites, applications and/or mobile apps
- Working knowledge of agile project management methodology, including the Scrum process framework, is preferred
- Working knowledge of JIRA is preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment as well as working on a variety of assignments and technologies
- Ability to drive multiple streams of work concurrently while meeting deadlines and maintaining proper documentation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to breakdown complex information into comprehensible pieces
- Thrives on learning new technologies
- Additionally, a successful digital project manager will be self-motivated, detail-oriented, assertive and collaborative
What Hoverstate Offers
| competitive compensation package
| generous healthcare benefits
| unlimited vacation, all holidays, sick and bereavement leave
| company contributions
| relocation assistance
| yearly stipend for your choice of ongoing education, conference attendance, training or certification
| join Hoverstate for the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, well-established business that offers accelerated recognition and rewards, where you’ll see your contributions and great ideas directly impact our business
| fun, friendly, collaborative, innovative, fast, yet professional!
| regular, personal interaction with the Hoverstate senior leadership team and senior leadership of our clients.
Hoverstate is a digital consultancy with offices in California, Texas, Utah and Italy specializing in Health and Life Sciences. We focus on: delivering customer-centric transformation and innovative digital products, forward-thinking technology strategies, leveraging compliant technologies, developing rock-solid code, testing our products with a robust QA team/automation, then backing it all with marketing support. If there is a problem to be solved in the digital space, Hoverstate can solve it.
Since 2008, Hoverstate has counted world-renowned health insurance and life sciences companies among our roster of clients. Our focused expertise keeps our clients on top of changes in policy, privacy rules and usability for their customers. Our mission is to continually create best-in-class user experiences through our robust design and testing practices, backed by some pretty impressive feats of technology, to bring this slow-to-innovate sector into the 21st century.
Hoverstate + Pega: A Long History. Hoverstate has been a Certified Pega partner since 2013. Every day we leverage Pega’s adaptable architecture to deliver applications to our clients in record time while creating outstanding user experiences with meaningful business results. Thanks to our extensive experience, and proven ability to execute Pega projects the "Pega Way", we were chosen as one of the first Pega Ventures funded partners in 2017. That means we have the full backing and endorsement of Pegasystems.
Powered by JazzHR
- Agenda Development
- Agile Methodology
- Attention To Detail