$31.66 to $36.66 hourly
If you're looking to build your career as a Systems Administrator and possess a thorough understanding of networking and load-balancing, there's an exciting opportunity for you to check out at Robert Half Technology. This role could be perfect for you if you are a proficient problem solver with a strong sense of ownership. Come work as a long-term temporary-to-full-time Systems Administrator in Addison, Texas. Don't delay - apply today!
What you get to do every day
- Provide service for servers, load-balancers, and data storage across a variety of places
- Assist with planning service capacity, forecasting demand, analyzing software performance, and tuning systems
- Influence and develop new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems
- Experienced in crafting, analyzing and fixing large-scale distributed systems
- Familiarity with network operating systems - as well as programming or scripting language - is preferred
- Experience in high bandwidth HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching
- Proficiency in clustered and virtual storage solutions
- Knowledge of Password Reset
- Mapping experience
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Repairing (Computer Systems)
Server (Computer Science)