Kelly Services is seeking a Marketing Accountant for an American petroleum and natural gas exploration and production company located in Houston, TX.
Job Title: Marketing Accountant
Location: Houston, TX 77056
Job Type: Contract
Length: 2 - 6 months, with potential to last longer
Est. Start Date: 11/7/19
Pay Rate: $45.00 - $52.80 per hour
Description: The ideal candidate will have strong background in Marketing Accounting (Energy Accounting, Pipeline Accounting or Settlement Accounting).
SAP-PRA experience is ideal. Manager will consider experience with Endur and/or Allegro as well.
The contract role is within the Marketing Accounting team and will be responsible for marketing accounting functions for the Company’s US assets. This position will interface regularly with Revenue Accounting, Marketing, Land and Legal. The contractor will need to demonstrate strong problem solving, organizational, communication, and collaboration skills and a high level of initiative.
• Focus a large portion of effort on data entry and learning with some time spent on analysis and problem-solving.
• Create and send sales invoices to customers and ensure receipt of funds for assigned area of responsibility timely.
• Review and pay transportation invoices.
• Actualize pipes in marketing system.
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconcilements and actively work outstanding balances.
• Provide data for audit, litigation and acquisition and disposition issues and requests.
• Track wellhead imbalances and respond to owner inquiries.
• Interact positively with other departmental personnel.
• May assist with less complex projects.
• Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance strongly preferred
• Computer Proficiencies: SAP PRA or equivalent revenue systems, Endur or Allegro, and Excel
• Work Experience: Entry level up to 5 years of O&G marketing accounting experience.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position Email blocked - click to apply however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply