At Dario, Every Day is a New Opportunity to Make a Difference.
We are on a mission to make better health easy. Every day our employees contribute to this mission and help hundreds of thousands of people around the globe improve their health. How cool is that? We are looking for passionate, smart, and collaborative people who have a desire to do something meaningful and impactful in their career.
DarioHealth is looking for a Database Administrator to join our team.
A great opportunity to work, learn, and build new technology.
The Cloud Database Administrator is responsible for setting the strategy for cloud database management as well as maintaining the systems, partners with application development teams and infrastructure operations to ensure that database performance is not hindered and responsible for assisting with the development of future business cases for modernizing and expanding the enterprise's data warehouse to improve efficiency and provide stakeholders with consistent and reliable access to key organizational data assets.
- Experience with AWS MongoDB & RDS Databases
- Develop, Configure and keep up database processes for applications
- Knowledge of the logging, monitoring, database health, and performance features.
- Work with developers to offer suggestions for improving schema and query optimization
- Create best practices for cloud database operations
- Monitors user access and performance of the database systems
- Real-time problem-solving and correction analysis
- Perform after-hours scheduled maintenance and support activities for release deployment of production systems
- Compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5+ years of of relevant work experience required
- Strong organizational skills as the team will be working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization.
- Knowledge of indexes, index management, statistics, data-at-rest encryption, secure connectivity
- Experience writing and executing stress tests on databases and services
- Experience with databases, SQL, and ETL processes.
- Experience with backups restores and recovery models
- Comfortable adapting to changing business situations and priorities
- Experience working in AWS, and Snowflake.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in English
***DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.***
- Amazon Web Services