Tax Manager - PublicCompensation:
Our client, a reputable tax and advisory firm located in Northwest Arkansas seeks a Tax Manager to join their expanding team! In this Tax Manager role, you will have an opportunity to work alongside partners, senior managers, and peers as a member of the engagement team for various clients. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to learn new skills, be involved in office and community activities, and build lasting relationships with the firm's dynamic team members. Your experience as a Tax Manager in the firm will include the following:
• Working on a variety of client engagements in varying industries
• Assisting in the preparation and detailed review of tax returns for individuals (including high net worth), trusts, partnerships, and corporations.
• Identifying and resolving technical tax issues.
• Responding to inquiries from the IRS and other taxing authorities.
• Identifying, researching, and assessing various tax issues while providing information to team members.
• Train staff and review, evaluate, and provide feedback on their work.
• Manage multiple clients, budgets, and workflows.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Tax, Accounting, Management, and/or Economics.
• CPA required.
• 5+ years of recent experience in public accounting.
• Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong technical tax aptitude and skill set.
• The willingness and ability to work additional hours during peak seasons, as needed.
• Must be client-service focused and career-oriented. Lots of room for growth for a motivated individual.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Tax Manager - Public
for more information.