This role will report into the Chief Human Resources Officer and serve as the primary HR Business Partner for the Regional President, the Regional team and associates. The RHRD will play an integral role in a wide array of national and local HR functions (talent strategy, Culture and Capability development, Associate relations, localized training and development initiatives, policy management, performance management and systems capability, etc.) In addition, the RHRD will oversee all Office Services projects and affinity partnership relationships.
- Deliver effective programs across HR functional areas to drive business results
- Provide expertise in the development of programs across all HR functional areas including organizational and leadership development, employee relations, and talent acquisition and retention
- Monitor and continually develop employee onboarding and training programs
- Manage retention efforts including risk analysis
- Work closely with department leaders to establish and forecast people needs and establish staffing priorities
- Assist with recruiting efforts for high priority, executive leadership roles
- Provide guidance to executive leadership in the interpretation of company policies, state and federal labor laws, and company procedures and programs
- Analyze, diagnose and help implement proper solutions for complex employee relations issues
- Conduct investigations and partner with legal department, when necessary, and provide guidance to Division leaders
- Hire, train, and manage Regional HR staff including Generalists, Coordinators, and Assistants
- Actively participate in leadership meetings, consulting on people-related matters
- Play an integral role in organizational realignments and integration activities
- Lead, plan, and mange organization analysis process improvement and change management for maximum effectiveness and employee engagement
- 50% travel required
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in HR or Business related discipline required
- Minimum 7 years experience in Multi-State HR leadership at a director or equivalent level
- Advanced knowledge in federal and state labor laws EEO, ADA, FMLA, LOA, etc.
- Experience with design and implementation of HR technology platforms (applicant tracking systems, payroll/HRIS, portal engagement projects, etc.)
- Experience in Oracle products is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to travel as needed, occasionally with little to no advanced notice
- Strong influence, persuasion and Associate and executive coaching skills
- Superior communication skills, especially presentation skills, writing and listening
- Creative and socially engaged
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced work environment
- High energy, enthusiasm
- Able to work autonomously
Training And Development
Senior Professional In Human Resources
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-5318
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The history of our Company is amazing. Lennar began in 1954, as F&R Builders, co-founded by Gene Fisher and Arnold Rosen. In 1956 Leonard Miller joined F&R by investing $10,000 and replacing Gene as Arnold’s partner. Through Leonard’s guidance and Arnold’s attention to construction, our hallmark traits of Quality, Value and Integrity were born. In 1970 we became a public Company under the corporate banner of Lennar, a combination of Leonard and Arnold’s names.
View the full profile
Through the years, Lennar has grown to a disciplined and spirited team of Associates who have fine-tuned the art of identifying and capturing opportunities to grow and become an even better Company. The result is a long proven track record of strategically timed and impeccably executed expansions into new markets. As a result, Lennar now builds homes in some of the most desirable cities and states to live in all across America, and has now become one of the most respected homebuilders in the nation.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, move-up and retirement homes in Communities that cater to almost any lifestyle – such as urban, golf course, Active Adult or suburban Communities.