KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Program Manager
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Responsible for reviewing and analyzing requests through portfolio intake for strategic fit.
- The intake team liaises between the business, product and technology architecture teams to scope new capabilities & evaluate for strategic fit.
- ?Oversee DRC Portfolio Intake & steer Portfolio prioritization end to end
- Responsible for all aspects of technical project and program management.
- Manage high value long term strategic projects that involve newand/or enhancing technology, are highly complex, and require tight coordination and integration with multiple organizations and suppliers.
- Provides overall direction and technical or analytical guidance to project and program teams that typically span multiple organizations and may also include outside suppliers/vendors.
- Leads large cross functional teams to manage programs within allotted timeline and budget.
- Work with external vendors and internal stakeholders to champion program/project(s) across the entire organization.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Leads program meetings and is responsible for program tracking and analysis.
- Ensure adherences to quality standards and reviews program/project deliverables.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Responsible for reviewing intake request, evaluating strategic fit, market need, timing requirement, business case & capacity & investment requirement
- Facilitates discussions between stakeholders and handoff to the product team Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Agile Experience
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytic and fac-based decision-making skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and operate in a fast-paced, high-growth professional environment
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Portfolio or project management experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Ability to lead/join high level, strategic, cross-functional business teams & tech initiatives
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Analytical skills
- Budget Tracking
- IT Project Management
- Manage multiple high priority tasks within short timelines
- Program Management
- Project Scheduling
- Legacy company experience
- Master Degree desired
- PMP certification
- Program Manager with a fortune 500 company
- Project Management large complex network technical projects with a fortune 500 company
- Risk analysis
Determine Best Practices