To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP, Sales (Financial Institution) Remote
Cardtronics • Chicago, IL
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Cardtronics, the world's leader in ATM deployment and operations, is aggressively seeking a highly motivated Senior Sales Executive of Financial Institution Sales in the Midwest. In this role the candidate will be expected to proactively prospect, develop leads and identify sales opportunities within Financial Institutions in the select geography. Prospective candidates must be able to articulate the Cardtronics value proposition for key solutions, effectively develop and manage an ongoing pipeline, and work with internal resources to develop high quality proposals and solution recommendations for prospects. Candidate must exhibit excellent presentation and communications skills and have experience identifying and closing opportunities with large, high profile Financial Institution accounts.
If you are interested in a challenging career with outstanding growth potential, we encourage you to apply today.
**This position can be based anywhere in the US, but is preferred to be located in the Midwest**
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prospect and generate new leads for Cardtronics FI services.
• Develop and executes well on business development activities
• Identify solution opportunities within territory for key Cardtronics solutions
• Develop and execute complex sales strategies
• Executes against the major steps of the sales process: find new business opportunities, qualify new opportunities, and close new business.
• Assists with the creation and managing of proposals and RFP's for large branding and outsourcing opportunities
• Accountable for achieving bookings and in year revenue plan
• Develop and foster strong relationships with their specific internal and external customers.
• Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers.
• Identify and utilize appropriate internal resources to engage in sales cycles.
• Identify business plan and strategy, key decision makers, key performance indicators, and budget constraints.
• Maintain accurate, comprehensive and updated sales forecasts, opportunities and activities in CRM tool
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum 10 years sales with experience in the FI services, payments and/or ATM industry
• Experience in solution selling in complex sales environments
• Personable, outgoing, helpful, able to initiate conversation and communications in an engaging manner.
• Proven track record of exceptional lead generation and ability to close sales opportunities
• Experience working in a team sales environment.
• Knowledge of ATM outsourcing, networks and services is a plus but not required
• Knowledge of CRM/Contact Manager software a plus, but not required.
• Superior oral and written communication skills.
• Fifty percent travel required.