IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Provides advanced administrative support for a senior corporate executive of IQVIA.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Schedules meetings and conference calls, domestic and international, with sensitivity and awareness of the urgency of such scheduling for the CEO or President.
- Schedules domestic and international travel and coordinate logistics for on and off-site meetings and events.
- Provides administrative leadership to the administrative team and works with employees, customers and business associates at all levels.
- Screens visitors and pre-screens and routes telephone calls, locating executives and/or taking messages as appropriate.
- Maintains administrative processes and filing systems.
- Drafts responses under own signature when appropriate.
- Sets priorities and procedures and may delegate to others.
- Maintains standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents. Handles internal and external executive calendar and executive’s time management.
- Performs various personal services including making reservations and scheduling.
- May investigate or fact-find to prepare the executive for internal activities, public events, speaking engagements or similar affairs
- High school or equivalent diploma and advanced administrative training with a minimum of five (5) years prior related experience.
- Solid PC skills, including an advanced/expert competency level in Microsoft Outlook, word processing, spreadsheet and database management software.
- Ability to proactively identify complex problems and needs and develop solutions/recommendations to solve problems.
- Exceptionally strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent follow-through and ability to execute reminders without being intrusive.
- Consistently displays outstanding judgment, professionalism, diplomacy and discretion.
- Commitment to high standards of excellence regardless of the deadline pressures.
- Flexibility to adjust to constantly changing demands and priorities. Team player.
- Savvy at communicating effectively with company executives, employees, vendors and customers at all levels.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID: