Financial Sales Analyst
Our client is a leading organization in their industry. They pride themselves as being a world-class business operation; they have attained this status by using innovation and offering top-quality products to rise above their competitors. This company has shown vast growth in the recent years and they are seeking to add an experienced Financial Analyst to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- This company has offered their employees a stable and enjoyable working environment for years, not only will you get job stability here but also the chance to work with other top-notch professionals.
- $60,000 - $75,000 + with a 10% bonus.
- You will also obtain an astounding benefits package which you will be able to partake in after only 1 month of employment.
- This business operation gives an immense benefits package including Medical with affordable plans to choose from, Dental & Vision (with family plans available), Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts, 401(k) Company Matches $.50 to every $1 up to 6%, Life, Disability Policies, Employee Assistance Program, PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Family friendly work atmosphere.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Support the sales department, while playing a critical role in the FP& A by leading core financial processes.
- Report to the Finance Manager.
- Provide sales performance reporting, and month-end close activities.
- Identify causes for shortfalls vs. plan, forecast and previous year. Make recommendations on corrective action plans as required.
- Lead data collection to comprehend sales analysis.
The Sioux Falls, SD area has many of the amenities of a larger city but with that small community feel. From thriving night life to family focused attractions you will find it here. A very popular and historic downtown area offers you the opportunity to enjoy unique shops, dining for all tastes, and festivities throughout the year. There are many communities and school districts to choose from, all of which offer safe and clean environments, giving you many choices of where you would like to live. Whether your hobbies involve being outdoors or social fun, you will find it here as the options seem to be endless.
Not only do you get to enjoy a high quality of life in this area, great people, but a low cost of living and the added bonus of no state income tax.
It’s true you can’t go wrong by making the move to the Sioux Falls area!
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelors in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years experience in financial analysis.
- Ability to travel 10-15%.
- Team player
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, analytical, and possess excellent communication skills.
Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. Phone number blocked - click to apply or email a copy of your resume to Email blocked - click to apply!
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, plant manager, IT, IT manager, Director of IT, Dell Rapids recruiter, Sioux Falls area recruiter, finance, business analyst, financial analyst, Sioux Falls finance careers
Use Statistical Method
Analyze Performance Report
Make Strategic Recommendation
Analyze Statistical Data