Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Field Support Manger. The Field Support Manger oversees and maintains operational compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations; company policies and procedures, and accrediting organization standards. Maintains day-to-day supervision and provides development to the Field Support personnel. The Field Support Manager serves as the primary point of contact for field escalated issues involving team members, caregivers, and other customers. The Field Support Manager manages ongoing quality, operational excellence, and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently models company’s philosophy of customer service and compliance
- Establishes and maintains effective channels of communication within the office as well as with clients, Caregivers, and Field Support Team Members
- Collaborates with the Business Development, Sales, Recruitment, and Clinical team to ensure appropriate and effective operational methods and best practices are used to support the office
- Implements, develops, and oversees best practices, tools, and processes in accordance with company, federal, state, local and accreditation standards
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of company and office policies and procedures (Administrative, Clinical, Billing, Human Resources, etc.)
- Oversees caregiver and field staff onboarding experience including orientation, payroll, credentialing, etc.
- Ensures caregivers meet all requirements prior to working in the field, including all C10 requirements
- Implements ongoing activities related to Homecare Quality Metrics (HQM) and scorecard management
- Participates heavily in Clinical Plan Of Correction (CPOC) process
- Interviews and selects new team members
- Manages team member development, including training and continuing education
- Oversees office payroll and billing processes and makes sure all issues are resolved promptly
- Performs quality assurance to ensure that all processes are accurate and effective.
- Oversees that medical records management processes are in compliance with federal, state, and local guidelines/regulations
- Oversees office spending/delivery cost
- Coordinates responses and processing of unemployment and workers’ compensation claims
- Manages facility and collaborates with the corporate Real Estate team to ensure alignment with building policies. Monitors office equipment and usage.
- Participates in office Red Zone meetings
- Responsible for working with the Revenue Cycle team at headquarters regarding collection process and managing accounts receivable
- Manages team member development, including coaching, training, and continuing education
- Obtains insurance verification's/denials, authorizations for services, and verification's of eligibility for clients
- Works with the Contracts and Licensing departments to coordinate and maintain proper certifications and licenses
- Manages the grievance process
- Responsible for entering incident reports into database
- Meets and maintains HIPAA regulations in regards to Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Generates and utilizes reports; payroll, billing, financial, HR, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree preferred in Business, Marketing, Management, Communication Provider Relations, Human Resources, Healthcare Administration or RN degree
- Minimum of one (1) year of operations or administrative experience in healthcare preferred
- Experience with supervising professional and administrative personnel
- Strong understanding of organizational and financial structure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be organized and able to adapt in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Must meet federal, state, and local, requirements
- Must possess and retain knowledge of federal, state, and local and accreditation home care standards
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
- Must meet federal, state, and local requirements
The minimum requirements described in this document are universal for the listed positions unless otherwise required by law.
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as 401(k), 529 college savings plan, basic life insurance with the option of supplemental, and 17 days paid time off in addition to holidays and two floating holidays.
* Does not apply to CA residents. CA residents are eligible for 10 vacation days and 7 sick days.
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer