To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bentonville, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate Vice President, Walmart Sales
Tracfone Wireless Inc. • Bentonville, AR
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
What you will do:
Direct and oversee TracFone Wireless, Inc.’s sales strategies, objectives, initiatives, and policies. Sets short and long term sales strategies and evaluates effectiveness of current sales programs. Develops and executes strategic sales and merchandising plans, as well as recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential at Walmart, Walmart.com, and Sam’s Club. Position will have management responsibilities for three sales focused direct reports.
- Develops and implements Annual Business Plan (strategic sales plan) to accomplish TracFone Wireless goals.
- Directs sales forecasting activities, Walmart development activities, and coordinates promotional planning and pricing management initiatives.
- Responsible for coordinating and planning all features, displays, and price reductions at Walmart, WM.com, Sam’s Club, and Walmart NHM.
- Develops and coordinates Joint Business Planning (JBP) process with Walmart.
- Analyzes sales data (Walmart Retail Link and outside data sources) to formulate programs to promote sales.
- Delivers effective sales presentations to Key Executives at Walmart/Sam’s Club to build and maintain relationships while negotiating and closing deals.
- Prepares periodic reports and presentation that show performance, opportunities, and areas of proposed Walmart business growth.
- Actively manage and develop four direct reports
- Monitor performance against key objectives
- Provide coaching and feedback, and take corrective action if necessary
- Provide leadership across team as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university or equivalent work experience.
- 8-10 years’ experience in sales, or business development
- Experience in a leadership role, including development of a high performance team, continuous improvement coaching, and training/development of co-workers.
- Experience working with Walmart preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, professional businesslike verbal, written and overall communication skills.
- Analytical skills including but not limited to an ability to manipulate, summarize and interpret large amounts of data using advanced Excel skills, interpret financial reports and legal documents.
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to working with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work evenings and overnight travel.
- Ability to effectively summarize and present information to management of assigned accounts.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as budgets, forecasting and product costs and margins.