To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dagsboro, DE 19939
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The H&K Group • Dagsboro, DE
Posted 1 month ago
Dagsboro Materials, a division of The H&K Group, Inc., located in Dagsboro, Deleware, is looking for the ideal Quarry Weighmaster! The Weighmaster tallies quarry products by and from workers, for production control purposes and dispatches materials on a day to day basis.
Essential Abilities, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Weighs trucks loaded with crushed stone and/or asphalt products and issues weigh slips to drivers.
- Keeps track of material totals to different jobs.
- Computes and records totals of tallied figures.
- Examines and sorts items tallied.
- Moves tallied items to storage, shipping, or production areas.
- Takes orders from contractors and private customers for crushed stone.
- Dispatches truck to job sites.
- Communicates with material suppliers, laborers, operators, and supervisors with job concerns.
- Provides excellent customer service with a positive attitude to both internal and external customers.
- Keeps track of traffic and weather conditions affecting schedules.
- Monitors petty cash.
- Must pay attention to detail in all areas of responsibility.
- Required to have flexible work schedule.
H&K provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for 50 years.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc. At H&K, we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K’s strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.
H&K does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Great Benefits offered!