To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roseville, CA 95661
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tempur Sealy International • Roseville, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Tempur-Pedic© is now hiring STORE MANAGERS! This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and passionate team of people selling The most highly recommended bed in America™!
*Great benefits *Competitive wages with bonus*Flexible schedule*
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for the management and leadership of one of our new flagship stores. This will include driving sales performance as well as ensuring standards are met across all areas of the store, from the customer experience, people development, maintaining operational standards, to supporting the necessary elements of building and developing our new flagship concept. The Store Manager will be instrumental in the recruitment, selection, and development of the flagship stores team. This position requires a strong leader, extremely well organized, process oriented and quality minded individual that also possess the ability to bring people together in order to reach our common goal.
Essential Role Responsibilities:
- Provide overall store leadership, supervision, and delegation
- Drive brand awareness and brand advocacy to exceed projected store goals to include teaming up with partners in local market to raise awareness across the region
- Leverage consumer insight and help us translate learnings through all channels including Direct to Consumer and 3rd party retail
- Recruit, hire, and continued development of the store associates
- Serve as the lead example in providing premium customer experience and build relationships with our consumers Maintain high standards of visual merchandising and brand presentation
- Ensure financial objectives and controls are consistently and correctly managed
- Foster and support a collaborative and open environment across all areas of the company
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3-5 years retail management experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience) with high-end luxury and/or custom products in a consultative environment
- Strong sales skills in a consultative environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead, direct, and train others in a retail setting
- Skilled at current best practice retail methods, procedures, and standards
- Strong ability to identify underlying principles of quantitative and qualitative information and translate information into action
- Demonstrated team player able to both lead and follow
- Flexibility in work schedule reflecting the needs and patterns of store hours
- Fluency with current retail software / computer systems