To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6345 Colorado Boulevard
Commerce City, CO 80022
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
$5,000 Hiring Bonus - Bus Driver- $15.38/hour
First Transit • Commerce City, CO
Posted 8 hours ago
No time to complete your application now? No problem! Simply click "Apply now" to create a login and enter your contact details. We will be in touch with you!
Bus Driver - $5,000 Hiring Bonus! - Commerce City, CO
At First Transit, Bus Drivers are the foundation of our business! In Commerce City. First Transit operates a portion of the RTD city bus service. Our most successful drivers provide safe, reliable, and efficient transportation. First Transit’s commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best makes for a working environment you’ll love.
At First Transit, we appreciate our employees’ hard work. That’s why we are proud to offer:
- $5,000 Hiring Bonus! (Conditions apply.) *
- Competitive wages ranging from $15.38-$21.07/hour
- Paid CDL Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- A comprehensive benefits package with company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, 401(k) savings plan, etc.
- Training which is on the cutting edge of transportation with technology
As a Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Drive one of several different transit buses or vehicles in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area within a daily assigned time schedule
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections as required
- Stop at designated points to load and unload passengers
- Assist in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or other mobility aids and properly secure wheelchairs and scooters
- Notify dispatch of deviations, overload, accidents, passenger incidents, medical/behavioral problems, or bus mechanical/electrical trouble
- Assure that fares are deposited into the fare box and dispense information
- Advise passengers of rules and regulations when necessary
- Complete and submit written reports concerning passengers and all accidents
- Operate on-board computer fare boxes and destination signs.
Bus Driver job requirements:
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess or have the ability to obtain a CDL Class B P2
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work shift hours and days assigned.
- All candidates subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Become a part of our team - Apply today online or in person at: 6345 N. Colorado Boulevard, Commerce City, CO 80022!
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,000 dedicated transit professionals through fixed route, paratransit and shuttle services at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico and Panama. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry.
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.