To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Clark, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Clark, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a global leader in their market, is seeking a temporary Training Manager to cover a leave of absence.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $50/hr
Position Overview: The Training Manager will temporarily manage all training programs during the manager’s leave of absence.
Responsibilities of the Training Manager:
- Manage all training programs and oversee administrative tasks
- Manage systems and reporting
- Create training courses
- Service over 500 clients
- Communicate across multiple departments identifying training needs and ensuring trainings meet business goals
- Audit trainings and optimize processes
- Select resources and manage logistics of speakers, IT, caterers etc
- Create Powerpoint presentations
Qualifications for the Training Manager:
- Extremely detailed and highly organized
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Adept at working in a highly fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package