Title:Office Accounting Assistant* Location:Boston, MA 02101 Summary:The Office Accounting Assistant works closely to support the companies Accounting, Sales and Food Safety staff in completing a variety of accounting and general office duties. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, detail-oriented, team-player. Description:
Office Accounting Assistant
$16.00 per hour depending on experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the Office Accounting Assistant
- Prepare, match and verify sales orders to customer invoices prior to sending.
- Enter purchase orders for supplies, freight and other miscellaneous items.
- Match vendor invoices to company purchase orders, prepare for payment processing.
- Request Food Safety information from vendors.
- File Accounting and Sales documents according to company filing procedures.
- Create and send out departmental and company mailings.
- Run various system reports for the Sales and Accounting departments.
- Maintain office supply inventory levels.
- Handle other miscellaneous Accounting and Sales office duties.
Qualifications of the Office Accounting Assistant
- Minimum of a high school diploma.
- Some college experience and/or college degree is a plus.
- At least two year of experience in a professional office setting.
- Good communication skills, with a focus on customer service.
- Accurate, with an attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- positive can-do attitude with the flexibility to perform a variety of general tasks.
Working conditions of the Office Accounting Assistant
- This role is slated for a normal work week of 40 hours in an office setting.
- Hours are 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
- Pay rate dependent on experience.
Job category:Admin - Clerical Branch:Lynn, MA Pay rate:16.00 Posted date:8/27/2020 Job ID:16064 Job type: Job keywords:Admin, Administrative Assistant, Office Accounting Assistant, Office Assistant