Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform IT Administrative duties
• Build servers and implement server security based on IT processes
• Implement and manage application software and hardware solutions
• Work with application and data owners for systems migration
• Manage and support virtual environments using VMWare
• Responsible for daily application maintenance, including application monitoring and response to alarms in accordance with SRC/IT policies
• Support system backups
• Maintain operating systems (virtual machines and physical servers), including system monitoring, response to alarms, installing patches and other duties necessary for high availability
• Be available after hours as required
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, and 2016
• At least one year of experience working in a systems administrator capacity
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2017, SQL Reporting Services, and /or SharePoint 2013/2016
• Experience with application of SSL certificates to Windows Servers
• Experience with Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer
THIS POSITION DOES NOT REQUIRE AN ACTIVE DoD CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Public Key Certificates
Microsoft Sql Servers
Sql Server Reporting Services