Our client, a French-based international ophthalmic optics company that designs and markets lenses to correct or protect eyesight, is currently looking for a Payroll Coordinator for a contract position expected to last 2-3 months, with a possibility of being extended. This position is located in Dallas, TX.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a major American company, work for a leader in the industry, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the company.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00/hr
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Follow prescribed procedures and workflow
- Audit and update employee masterfile change of status and benefit entries
- Understands 401K, HSA, ESPP, and S125 plans principles and taxability
- Processing that includes, but not limited to, new hires, STD/LTD, relocation, expatriate compensation, additional pays, bonus, commissions, direct deposit, pay cards, voluntary deductions, terminations, etc.
- Maintenance employee records in Kronos system
- Export employee hours from Kronos to ADP
- Import pay files into ADP Vantage
- Processing, balancing, transmitting, and receiving payrolls to and from payroll service provider
- Auditing payroll output and assist with general ledger interface and inquiries.
- Calculating and creating out-of-sequence pays
- Provide excellent customer service to employees and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- General clerical duties.
- Education High school diploma.
- Payroll related training and/or workshops Experience.
- Minimum of 3-years current full-time payroll processing experience in multi-EIN/State environment
- Shared services environment a plus
- ADP Vantage Payroll a plus
- ADP Self Service a plus
- Kronos (v8.1) a plus
- Report writing skills; ADP Query, ADPR a plus
- Microsoft Office- Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Possess excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Resourceful and detail oriented, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have any questions or issues submitting your resume please submit to URL blocked - click to apply, however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Attention To Detail