Customer Care Specialists
Kelly Services is hiring Customer Care Specialists for working at our insurance client job location in Springfield, OH 45505.
This job may be what’s next for you!
- Schedule: 40 hours/week. You will need to be available work any 8 hour shift between 8:00am to 9:00pm Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 8am to 5pm. Multiple shifts available. 40 hours per week!
- We offer a pay rate of $13.00 to $14.00 per hour
This is a temp to hire opportunity. We offer competitive pay including service bonus and holiday pay, free access to our Kelly Learning Center, our on-line training platform. Other key elements of this job include:
If you enjoy assisting customers with questions regarding their loan, insurance, mortgage and property inquiries, this job may be for you. Do you have skills in building rapport and translating complex plan information into simple explanations and instructions? You will use web-based systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting issues. And working in this positive team environment will change the way you experience Mondays.
Take a look at your key responsibilities:
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering and/or troubleshooting the items raised by the client/customer
- Handle inbound calls from our customers by researching and resolving loan level inquiries in hazard insurance, mortgage banking and property loss
- Initially works in a single client /functional environment
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- 1+ Years of Customer Service (Call Center, Retail, Etc.)
- Strong computer/keyboarding skills
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience so apply today!!
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a National Kelly Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. The position requires working at the company job site. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Care Specialists - Springfield, OH