To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, OH 45505
- Marcia McKee
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Care Specialist - Springfield, OH
Kelly Services • Springfield, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is looking to identify Customer Care Specialists to work at one of our Fortune 300 insurance clients located in Springfield, OH. These are long-term, Temp-to-Hire opportunities where you can build and elevate your career in the customer service/insurance industry! Position Details:
- Pay Rate: $13-14/hr (Determined at time of offer)
- Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8a-9p | Saturdays 9a-6p | 40hrs/week | Multiple shifts available!
- Anticipated Start Date: June 2019
- Duration: Temp-to-Hire
- Work Location: Springfield, OH 45505
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering and/or troubleshooting the items raised by the client/customer
- Handle inbound calls from our customers by researching and resolving loan level inquiries in hazard insurance, mortgage banking and property loss
- Initially works in a single client /functional environment
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1+ Years of Customer Service (Call Center, Retail, Etc.)
- Strong computer/keyboarding skills
Please Note: This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly Office, not your local Kelly Branch. For immediate consideration towards this position, apply directly to this job posting or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Apply Today! #MD2019
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.