OfficeTeam has an Administrative Assistant opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career in the Manufacturing industry. You'll succeed in this Administrative Assistant position, if you can perform various administrative and office support duties. Don't hesitate to contact us if you love mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design. You might be right for this terrific Administrative Assistant position, if you're looking for a long-term temporary-to-full-time position in the Wood Dale, Illinois area!
- Candidate must have substantial computer experience including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Solid understanding of Administrative Office
- Expertise in Administrative Tasks
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
If you are a passionate self-starter that is looking to contribute to a dynamic and growing company and is looking to thrive in a creative environment, we would love to hear from you! An applicant will be selected by the end of the week. Apply today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.