Kelly Services is seeking candidates for a full time Document Control / Administrative Assistant role with an industry leading, Fortune 500, global, chemical manufacturing company, in Midland, MI.
Document Control/Administrative Assistant
- High School Diploma or equivalent requiredExperience in Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint Experience2+ years in an Administrative or Documenter/Records role required.
- SAP Experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Significant computer skills and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with office technology
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills as there are weekly strict deadlines
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Pleasant, friendly disposition
- High degree of ownership to the plant and equally with our organization
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit your resume” button. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter listed below recruiting for this position by email. However, your resume must be received via the “submit your resume” button included within. Please contact recruiter Lindsay Pittwood with questions, concerns, or email applications at Email blocked - click to apply.
- Work independently managing/prioritizing workloadE&AT entries for non-conformance and E&AT for PSV optimizationAssume documenter duties within maintenance through SAP covering the following:Turnaround ActivitiesSprinkler ActivitiesPlumbing ActivitiesRepair & Alteration and Registered PipingDocumentation TrackingGMIM Compliance PPM’sZone DocumentationEnsuring that procedures are fully completed and signed off as a final checkPick up completed job books from the field twice a week.Monitoring of the TECO functional Mailbox Monitoring of the Team Functional Mailbox TECO compliance PPM’s that are completed by the AC’s, enter the information on the notifications, and then close the notification. Keep hard copy of documentation for 1 year.Scan files for GMIM file share and file them electronicallyGeneral clerical support (i.e. filing, laminating, errands, copying, etc.)
- Manage mail for facility
- Manage calendar/schedule by creating/deleting meeting notices for personal calendar, plant resources and plant leadership.
- Manage plant Outlook distribution lists
- Manages and orders office/kitchen supplies
- Order/pickup food and coordinates logistics as needed for staff events
- Assist plant personnel with travel arrangements - if required/requested
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply