Are you craving to work in a healthcare setting where you’re not only valued, but appreciated and have the respect from your supervisors and co- workers as well as patients/residents you’re caring for? Then we are the place for you!
- Creates nursing staff schedules and manages call-offs.
- Assists with interviewing hiring and termination of employees.
- Staffs in accordance with census.
- Responsible for the orientation and continuing education of the nursing staff.
- Prior staffing experience is required
- Medication Aide or LVN license is required
- Ability to work in a team environment
Keller Oaks Healthcare Center's is a large facility located in Keller, TX. We feature 138 beds. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second/Employee Firs, Accountability, Passion for Learning
Love one Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at our benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Keller Oaks Healthcare Center
8703 Davis Blvd Keller, Texas 76248
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staffing Coordinator - Med Aide / LVN
Licensed Vocational Nurses