Come join the industry’s leading manufacturer and distributor of floor coatings and cleaning solutions!
Hillyard, Inc. is currently taking applications for Shuttle Driver. The individual in this position will be based out of St. Joseph, MO. Hillyard is a family-owned company founded in 1907! Our continued growth and expansion across the country is the result of our ongoing commitment to providing key resources that helps our customers achieve clean, safe and healthy facilities at the lowest total cost.
We grow leaders! Hillyard hires the best and brightest from all industries. In this position, you can expect to work in a fast-paced and professional environment where you will be surrounded by team members that challenge growth and focus on success.
We are seeking a professional driver who will be responsible for local equipment movement for Hillyard factory, distribution, and transportation. There will also be some need for driver services for out of town trips
- Professional communication with company departments, customers, and associates.
- Delivery to unattended stops and utilize material handling equipment to unload.
- Use of power dolly or electric forklift when unloading after hours.
- Maintaining records as required and completion of an accurate trip pay sheet with supporting documentation.
- Maintaining adequate CSA Safety Measurement score
- Operating onboard computer
To assure success a strong Transportation team is in place to allow for collaboration.
What’s in it for You:
- Exceptional training to ensure you have a solid foundation for success
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Industry leading 401(K) and profit-sharing program
- Excellent medical, vision, dental plans, and paid time off programs
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Shuttle Driver to view a full position description
We believe Hillyard Team Members are our most valuable assets and we continue to invest in our people. If you’re ready for a rewarding career with a stable, growing company, we encourage you to apply!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Shuttle Driver to find out more about this opportunity and how to become a Hillyard Team Member.
EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled
Creative Solutions Accounting
Certified Safety Auditor
Canadian Standards Association